In no particular order, here is a list of some of my favorite charities and the reason why they made the list. You can click on the links to find out more information about them.
- Kiva – Change lives all over the world for as little as $25.
- Harvesters – Donations are used to provide food to the hungry.
- American Red Cross – No matter how bad the disaster, you can always count on them.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Sometimes, all a child needs is a good influence in their life.
- Habitat For Humanity – I would give my full support to any organization that has spent over 30 years providing affordable housing for millions of people.
- Salvation Army – Besides cash, they also accept donations of your time, clothes, and vehicles to improve lives
- United Way – They help working families maintain their income and connect them with affordable housing.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!