February 29th, 2012 –
We only get this “extra” day once every 4 years, so how did I spend my “extra” day?
- Hired One Employee (Paralegal)
- Hired Another Employee (Data Entry)
- Had a Meeting With A Family In Need of Affordable Housing
- Took My Sister To Lunch (While Supporting a Local Minority Owned Business)
- Met With The Kansas City Housing Authority
- Found a Prospective Homeowner With a $10,000 Down Payment Who Wants To Enroll In Our Work For Equity Program
- Helped A Friend Take The First Steps Toward Starting Her Dream Business
- Updated The Plans For Kansas City Fashion Weekend (July 6th – 8th)
Now I am headed out to shake hands and kiss babies, while sipping on 50 cent drinks………
Filed under: Blog
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!